Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hawking Project

A few previous posts were concerning the recently released novel of renowned physicist Stephen Hawking.  There is still a lot of interesting material that I would like to discuss, as well as eventually get around to reading and reviewing The Grand Design.  However, the more I looked into reviews (that I had read after the book's release) it was not as much of a Science vs. Religion debate that I had hoped for for investigation's sake.  From what I can tell, the possibility of creation is still left out there by Hawking and the books is merely his "proof" that another possibility is in fact more probable.  It did not take much looking to find that Hawking's material for this premiss is still hightly "controversial" or more or less just unproven.  That is to say that there is a lot of work left to be done and a lot of holes in the theory left to be filled.

Thus my endvor enquiring quantum physics has reached an indefinite hiatus, that is until the subject and my current study interests once again overlap.

No comments:

Post a Comment